Rotimi Amaechi is a man who divides opinion in the Nigerian political arena. It is doubtless that he made some landmark achievements during his stint as the governor of Rivers state, although his administration wasn’t devoid of allegations which became amplified as soon as he decamped from the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) to the All Progressives Congress (APC). The former Rivers state Governor Amaechi triggered a national political realignment when he walked out of the PDP in November 2013, an act which was tipped to make him more reserved. However, Amaechi became more outspoken, bold and brash as he took on all comers without fear of the consequences. Today, he is the Transport Minister and the ministry has begun to feel the pangs of his loquacity.
Of course you don't understand women. Sometimes they can't even explain themselves. But often their secrets are universal, like these 25 things she wishes you knew. Secret 1 Please listen to me. Not because what I'm about to say will rock your world, but because listening is a sign of respect that rocks my world. Secret 2 Women speak a different dialect than men. For example, "I'm fine" means "I'm so not fine," just as "No dessert for me" means "I'll be polishing off yours." Secret 3 Remember, PMS stands for "physical and mental stress." So let me cry freely, behave irrationally, and eat your dessert. My mood swings are hormonal, not personal. Secret 4 Manicures and pedicures are a woman's gift to her man. I love looking pretty for you. The time to worry is when I stop going for them. Secret 5 Always tell me when I look hot; never tell me when I don't. And don't forget: I need 20 compliments to offset...