Of course you don't understand women. Sometimes they can't even explain themselves. But often their secrets are universal, like these 25 things she wishes you knew. Secret 1 Please listen to me. Not because what I'm about to say will rock your world, but because listening is a sign of respect that rocks my world. Secret 2 Women speak a different dialect than men. For example, "I'm fine" means "I'm so not fine," just as "No dessert for me" means "I'll be polishing off yours." Secret 3 Remember, PMS stands for "physical and mental stress." So let me cry freely, behave irrationally, and eat your dessert. My mood swings are hormonal, not personal. Secret 4 Manicures and pedicures are a woman's gift to her man. I love looking pretty for you. The time to worry is when I stop going for them. Secret 5 Always tell me when I look hot; never tell me when I don't. And don't forget: I need 20 compliments to offset...